- For relieving pain and discomfort in the neck
- For providing support and immobilizing the neck area
- For providing heat therapy to inflamed joints and relieving muscle strain
- For increasing blood flow to provide oxygen and nutrients to heal damaged muscle tissues
- For stimulating sensation in the skin to decrease pain signals being transmitted by the brain
- For providing heat for effective treatment of Cervical Spondylosis
- Unique cervical collar with electric heating for effective treatment
- Available in Regular size
- Provided with dual thermostat and heavy duty imported heating coil
- 3 different heat settings controlled by an electronic switch produce the right temperature as required
- 6 layers of insulated safety making it 100% safe for use
- Copper insulated and flexible extra long cable provided
- Two-pin plug with PVC coating on pins for safety against shock
- Voltage : 230V 50 Hz AC 45W
How does the Cervical Collar with Electric Heating Work ?
- Do not sleep with the electric cervical collar when worn.
- Disconnect main cord from power when not in use.
- Do not leave power supply on when not attended.
- Do not use the electric cervical collar on wet skin.
- Keep away from moisture or water.
- Do not pull the power cord.
- Avoid sharp or metal objects to be fastened on the electric cervical collar.
- Keep away from infants, children and pets.
- Use only for 15 minutes at a time.
electric heating belt is commonly prescribed in orthopaedic practice
today. The electric cervical collar is applied and worn externally to provide
support and immobilization of the neck region to manage pain caused by
muscle spasm and treatment of Cervical Spondylosis.
Localized application of heat causes the blood vessels in the area to
dilate, enhancing perfusion and increasing circulation in the targeted
areas. The cervical collar orthopaedically
supports the targeted neck area by providing heat therapy. This heat therapy speeds recovery by
bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away waste which may hinder
healing. This application is known as FOMENTATION and is useful in treating pain caused by muscle spasms.
provided by the the electric belt thus helps soothe sore muscles, decrease
joint stiffness and pain and relieves the discomfort in common orthopaedic problems.
Three different heat settings, controlled by a convenient electronic controller slide switch
to produce heat therapy at just the right temperature for your ailment
A soft cover keeps the belt from sticking to the skin and provides a comfort level to filter the excess heat to the skin
About the Electrical Components (Manufacturer's Description)
Related ProductsNeoprene Collar with MagnetsElectric Heating Pad for Stiff & Frozen ShouldersElectric Heating Pad / Belt VisscoElectric Heating Pad / Belt Flamingo
- The 3 way switch has been designed
to be user friendly. The required temperature of Low, Medium and High
can be attained by sliding the knob on the switch.
- The shape has been designed to fit comfortably into the palm of the user.
- The operation has been made electric with the usage of the PCB board inside. This would guarantee trouble free operation.
- A special neon bulb lights up when the switch is in use.
- Dual thermostats provided ensure that
the switch turns off when the required temperature is reached and
restarts when the temperature drops from the required level. This
ensures power savings to the user.
- Special spiral groumets have been
moulded on the wires fitted at both ends of this switch. This has been
done to ensure that the wire inside the switch does not loosen or come
out of the connection, more so when the switch could be twisted and
turned around by oversight by the user.
- The two pin plug also has these spiral
groumets moulded to ensure that the wire does not break or come off
when stretched or turned.
- The metal pins of this plug have a
special PVC coating on them to ensure that NO current or shock would
reach the user by careless handling of the plug when pushing it into the
- Round wires have been used instead of
the conventional flat wires to ensure proper and thick PVC coating on
the copper wires used inside. Extra long length of wires is used to see
that the user need not change positions while using the heating belt.
Both, the two core and three core wires have been used to ensure that
proper earthing is provided for user safety.
Related Keywords / Tags:
Orthopaedic Heating Belt, Electric Cervical Collar, Orthopedic Heating
Pad for Neck,
Electric Heating Belt for Neck, Surgical Heating Belt for Neck, Heat
Therapy for Neck Pain, Heating Belt for Neck Pain, Electric Heating Pad
for Cervical Spondylosis, Electric Cervical Collar for Cervical
Electric Cercival Collar India, Orthopedic Heating Belt for Cervical